Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Challenge Update

Last month, I put a challenge on the Director's Blog in terms of surpassing last year's circulation transaction total. We are close but need a strong December total to surpass 145,783 circulation transaction total in 2008. As of the morning of December 1st, the total is 133,230. Thus there are 12,554 circulation transactions that need to happen before January 1, 2010. In order to make the challenge a little more interesting, I am hoping to work on some type of reward for the person who checks out the 145,784 circulation transaction. If I am able to work something out, I will post it on the Director's blog in the near future.

Regardless whether the 145, 784 is met, I want to thank you for your support and patronage!

Happy Holidays,

Ware W. Wimberly III, Director

No comments: